Welcome to the Old Bakery Bed & Breakfast and The Bakehouse Holiday Cottage
Hot off the press!
We are reopening on Saturday 4th July and we’d love to see you!
We’re winners of the eviivo ‘Bed, Breakfast and Beyond’ B&B Award 2019 and The AA Friendliest B&B Award 2016/17
We were also featured in the Sunday Times in July 2017 who said we offer…..
“One of the greatest value holidays on the planet”
We have 2 en-suite Bed & Breakfast Guest Rooms and a traditional flint Self-Catering Holiday Cottage that sleeps 4.
A warm welcome awaits you at our Old Bakery B&B and our Bakehouse self-catering holiday cottage which are both in the heart of the beautiful North Norfolk countryside, a short distance from the Georgian town of Holt and the coast at Blakeney.
Covid 19 safety measures
This is what we are doing to protect our guests
- Hand santiser, anti-bac wipes and anti-bac spray for you to use in all public areas and guest rooms and our self-catering cottage
- We will de-contaminate all rooms, the cottage and all public areas with anti-bac cleaner after use
- In the dining room we will have separate tables to ensure social distancing
- We will replace the breakfast buffet with everything available on request and served to you personally
- We will offer a bigger selection of evening meal options if you prefer to eat in
- We have completed a detailed risk assessment which has been submitted to The AA to gain accreditation under their Covid safe scheme.
If you would like more information on any of our safety measures please get in touch.
We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the eviivo national B&B awards for 2019 in the Bed, Breakfast and Beyond’ category for our quilt retreats. We were also delighted to win the AA’s Friendliest B&B of the Year Award 2016-17 as well as continuing to hold both our AA 4 Star Gold Award and our AA Breakfast Award since opening The Old Bakery in 2011. We also hold an Evening Meal Award and a Trip Advisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence for 2013-18.
We also have The Bakehouse, a holiday cottage that sleeps 4, adjoining The Old Bakery, but with a separate entrance and an allocated parking space. It’s perfect for both couples or families. We have a selection of indoor and outdoor games to keep you entertained, whatever your age.
This Privacy Notice explains how we at The Old Bakery Bed and Breakfast and the Bakehouse Holiday Cottage use any personal information we collect about you.
For more information view our Privacy notice
Available year round; A coaching retreat at the award winning Old Bakery Norfolk gives you time to talk, to think, to plan and to work out the steps you need to take for your better future.
For full details see Alison’s website: www.gladstonecoaching.co.uk
Available all year round. You can come and sew your own projects or learn something new in one of Alison’s workshops and we’ll keep you fed throughout your stay with lots of home-made and home-grown meals. Just give Alison a call to discuss the options.